Blue Sky Environmental Consulting Inc. hold a California General Building license. Our BuildZoom score of 92 ranks in the top 32% of 336,931 California licensed contractors. Our license is active and can be verified as active.
Indoor air quality testing of buildings that experience flooding, fire, wildfire, mold, sewage or chemical exposure. We write technical articles and teach Cleaning and Restoration Professionals how to mitigate these subjects.
Our team of experts work with cases involving litigation, construction defects, cause and origin, environmental assessment/testing, and standards of care.
Our Senior Environmental/Industrial Hygienist, Patrick Moffett leads the charge. Patrick has extensive experience as a general contractor, technical writer, lecturer and IICRC instructor.
To date, we have helped thousands of business leaders excel in restoration and remediation careers. We specialize in the assessment and oversight of property damage remediation and the environmental clearance of property losses.
Blue Sky Environmental Consulting instructs open (available to general public) and closed (private) courses in person and online/webinar.
- Building Fire Damage and Smoke Odor
- Contents Assessment, Handling, Packout, Cleaning and Storage
- Coronavirus COVID-19 Cleaning, Sanitizing and Verification
- Crime Scene Cleanup
- Maintaining Security at a Jobsite
- Matterport and other Panographic Documentation
- Mold Remediation
- Odor Control
- OSHA 10-Hour General Industry Compliance
- Sewage Cleanup
- Structural Water Damage
- Wildfire Impaction
- Xactimate, Computer-based Advanced Training