- CONSULTATION AND TESTING
- INDOOR WATER AND MOISTURE ASSESSMENTS
- INDOOR SURFACE AND AIR SAMPLING FOR MOLD SPORES
- INDOOR SURFACE AND AIR SAMPLING FOR BACTERIA
- INDOOR SURFACE AND AIR SAMPLING FOR ALLERGENS
- FIRE AND WILDFIRE RESIDUE IMPACTING BUILDINGS AND CONTENTS
- ENVIRONMENTAL ASSESSMENTS AND TESTING
- FOOD AND POTABLE DRINKING WATER SAMPLING
- BUILDING SYSTEMS AND COMPONENT ANALYSIS
- CERTIFIED CONCRETE MOISTURE TESTING
- INSURANCE AND DAMAGE EXPERT SERVICES
- STANDARDS WRITING EXPERT AND SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT
- CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION AND ENVIRONMENTAL ACCEPTANCE
- ONSITE EMPLOYEE WORKER TRAINING
- EDUCATION LEADING TO CERTIFICATION
- LABORATORY ANALYSIS
- RECENT ARTICLES AND PAPERS
- SOURCE REFERENCES AND STANDARDS
James Unmack, PE, CSP and CIH, president of Unmack Corporation. Mr. Unmack received a Master of Sciences degree in Electrical Engineering from Santa Clarita University. He completed Bioenvironmental Engineering at the United States Air Force School of Aerospace Medicine and retired from the Air Force Reserve as a Lieutenant Colonel Bioenvironmental Engineer, where he provided industrial hygiene services to the Space Shuttle and heavy launch vehicles effort. Today, Mr. Unmack is an industrial hygienist protecting workers’ health and safety through the application of science in the work environment. On a case-by-case basis, Mr. Unmack provides consultation and expert advice to Blue Sky Environmental Consulting, Inc.
SKALSKY & ASSOCIATES
Dr. Harry Skalsky is a board-certified toxicologist with over 30 years of experience in evaluating the adverse effects of chemical, physical, and biological agents on people and the environment. On occasion Dr. Skalsky consults with Blue Sky Environmental Consulting, Inc., where he provides expert advice.
Mr. Lorne Mlotek, BASc., AP BD=C, O+M, is President of Leading Green, where he teaches and lectures individuals in Canada and the US on becoming a LEED-certified professional. When available, Mr. Mlotek provides expert advice to Blue Sky Environmental Consulting, Inc., where their LEED client experiences damage or contamination.
MARKETING 4 REAL RESULTS
Ms. Nia Pearson is CEO, Founder, and Senior Consultant at Marketing 4 Real Results, a full-service consulting agency that provides integrated marketing solutions for small businesses, including those in the remediation/cleaning and restoration industry, including industrial hygiene companies such as Blue Sky Environmental Consulting, Inc.
Nia holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and an MBA in International Business, and she has 15 years of experience in sales and marketing. She can be reached at email@example.com.